Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis many of Rhode Island’s restaurants are trying to promote their online ordering and take out, and even moving to take out only. This page will attempt to be updated regularly with links to their ordering page or menu and phone numbers when online isn’t available. Looking for locally brewed [….]
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis many of Rhode Island’s food & drink businesses are trying to promote sales of their products, from food and beverages to gift cards and apparel. This page will attempt to be updated regularly with links to their online storefronts. Check out the Restaurants with Online Ordering and Take Out [….]
Eat Drink RI is proud to present the second Open House at the State House, hosted by Governor Gina Raimondo and First Gentleman Andy Moffit, on the Saturday following the Governor’s second inauguration. The event will feature tastings from Rhode Island restaurants and food and beverage producers, as well as performances from a diverse variety of local groups. Admission is free with a suggested donation of a non-perishable food item to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank.
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Presented by The Savory Grape — a group of Rhode Island’s best chefs, bartenders and pastry chefs prepare a Festival closing brunch in the Grand Ballroom at the Providence Biltmore, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.
Participating restaurants & chefs include:
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Coffee by New Harvest Coffee Roasters
Rhode Island Philharmonic musicians performing during the brunch will feature a jazz ensemble and include members of the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Jazz Program.
Tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered, as well as a donation to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.