- March 30, 2020
The Women’s Feast is a dining experience prepared by some of the region’s most talented chefs for a multi-course dining event. If you’ve attended one of these female-driven events before then you already know how special it can be. If you haven’t, what have you been waiting for? These chefs are not only some of the most creative cooks in our area, they are also the warmest and kindest group of collaborators.
- Samantha Del Arroyo of Mill’s Tavern
- Lizzie Fink of Bread Box Baking Company
- Bre Goldsmith of Bites by Bre
- Shylicia “Shy” Heyward of the Miss Lorraine Diner
- Andrea LaFazia of The Locals
- Rebecca Lentrichia of Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
- Maria Meza of Dolores and El Rancho Grande
- Gina Pezza of Vanda
This unique event is held at the Revival Brewing Company in Cranston with a portion of the proceeds going to charities supporting gender equity. Come see why the Women’s Feast is the event that Eat Drink RI is most proud to be a part of each time it comes along.
Preview the Women’s Feast Menu (coming soon)
Women’s Feast tickets are $140 and are all-inclusive. The evening will begin with a 6 p.m. cocktail reception with passed hors d’oeuvres, then moving into a multi-course dinner with pairings and more.
Due to the limitations of the venue we are regrettably unable to accommodate any alternative menu/allergen requests other than a vegetarian option. Thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter.