Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis many of Rhode Island’s restaurants are trying to promote their online ordering and take out, and even moving to take out only. This page will attempt to be updated regularly with links to their ordering page or menu and phone numbers when online isn’t available. Resource Links for Small [….]
News Bites: Newport Restaurant Group Donates to RI Community Food Bank / LaForge Casino Wins Newport Burger Bender 2019 / World’s Fair Pop-UpPublished on :
Updates on current local food and drink news in Rhode Island featuring: Newport Restaurant Group Donates to RI Community Food Bank / LaForge Casino Wins Newport Burger Bender 2019 / World’s Fair Pop-Up
Showcasing the best of the ever-expanding Rhode Island culinary scene, the fourth annual, all-local Eat Drink RI Festival returns Thursday, April 30th through Sunday, May 3rd. The Festival, sponsored by Daniele, Inc., will be held throughout Providence.
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Presented by The Savory Grape — a group of Rhode Island’s best chefs, bartenders and pastry chefs prepare a Festival closing brunch in the Grand Ballroom at the Providence Biltmore, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.
Participating restaurants & chefs include:
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Coffee by New Harvest Coffee Roasters
Rhode Island Philharmonic musicians performing during the brunch will feature a jazz ensemble and include members of the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Jazz Program.
Tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered, as well as a donation to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.