Showcasing the best of the ever-expanding Rhode Island culinary scene, the fourth annual, all-local Eat Drink RI Festival returns Thursday, April 30th through Sunday, May 3rd. The Festival, sponsored by Daniele, Inc., will be held throughout Providence.
News Bites: Newport Restaurant Week 2015, Hemenway’s 30th Anniversary, Fatulli’s Bakery & Deli Re-OpensPublished on :
Updates on current local food and drink news in Rhode Island featuring: Newport Restaurant Week 2015, Hemenway’s 30th Anniversary, Fatulli’s Bakery & Deli Re-Opens
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Updates on current local food and drink news in Rhode Island featuring: Simone’s expanded hours and cooking classes, Julians new general manager and TequilaArt begins Federal Hill tequila tours