Fifth Annual Eat Drink RI Festival Showcases How Food Will Help Rhode Island Grow 2016 Festival Expands to the Rhode Island Convention Center The Eat Drink RI Festival, April 28 – May 1, is three weeks away and many more exciting vendors have signed on to participate in the year’s most anticipated culinary event. NBC [….]
EAT DRINK RI FESTIVAL — APRIL 28 THROUGH MAY 1, 2016 All-Local Celebration of Everything Edible returns for a Fifth Year The 5th Annual Eat Drink RI Festival is a celebration showcasing the best of the culinary world in Rhode Island. Presenting farmers, chefs, bartenders and food & drink artisans from across the region, the [….]
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Presented by The Savory Grape — a group of Rhode Island’s best chefs, bartenders and pastry chefs prepare a Festival closing brunch in the Grand Ballroom at the Providence Biltmore, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.
Participating restaurants & chefs include:
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Coffee by New Harvest Coffee Roasters
Rhode Island Philharmonic musicians performing during the brunch will feature a jazz ensemble and include members of the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Jazz Program.
Tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered, as well as a donation to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Foundations in Learning Exploration.