Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis many of Rhode Island’s restaurants are trying to promote their online ordering and take out, and even moving to take out only. This page will attempt to be updated regularly with links to their ordering page or menu and phone numbers when online isn’t available.
Resource Links for Small Businesses During COVID-19 Crisis including all federal, state & municipal funding options, plus health links.
Looking for local groceries, markets, food, drink, gift cards, apparel and all kinds of other merchandise?
Concerned about whether take out and delivery is safe during this pandemic? It is safe! Read all about it.
If you would like your restaurant to be added to this page, please send a message through our contact form. I’m happy to add ANYONE, just please send through the form so I don’t lose track of anyone.
Here’s some tips to ordering from your favorite restaurant:
- Check a restaurant’s Facebook page/Instagram/web site for updates. Things are very much in flux right now and they may have to stop, start or change hours on take out or delivery.
- Always try to order directly from a restaurant first, via phone or their own online ordering before using a 3rd party delivery service (unless they recommend you use the service).
- Buy a gift card. The restaurant gets the money now and you get to dine later for “free!” (Don’t think about it.)
- If a restaurant you love is closed completely, make sure you head in to eat when they open back up. These are hugely trying times for any small business and they’ll need sales.
- With that in mind, when you do dine-in again one day, tip well and tip often.
- Buy a gift card. They make great gifts!
- During this crisis restaurants are allowed to sell bottles & cans of wine & beer. Please support that as well.
- That’s not to say you shouldn’t support your small business liquor store either, though I’m thinking we’re all doing that as much as we can.
- Did I mention buy a gift card?
Every restaurant in this list offers take out:
- A Take Out or Delivery link means you can order online.
- A phone number means click on the restaurant name to take you to their site where you can view the menu and call the restaurant take out or delivery.
The entire list is now in a sortable and searchable spreadsheet.
Rhode Island Restaurants with Online Ordering and Take Out
|wdt_ID||Restaurant - click name for more||City/Town||Call to Order||Online Take Out||Online Delivery|