Updates on current local food and drink news in Rhode Island featuring: Winner of 2018 Newport Burger Bender / March Madness at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market / Norey’s, Newport Named Great American Beer Bar
- April 28, 2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Easy Entertaining’s Chef Ashley Vanasse and Narragansett Creamery’s Pattie & Mark Federico
- Nicks on Broadway’s Chef Derek Wagner and Blackbird Farm’s Ann Marie Bouthillette
- Tallulah’s Taqueria’s Chef Jake Rojas and American Mussel Harvesters, Inc.
- Basta’s Chef Antonio Franco on Pasta
- Ellie’s Bakery’s Chefs Melissa Denmark and Caitlyn McGuire on Decorating Desserts
- El Rancho Grande’s Co-Owner Joaquin Meza on Cocktails
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
HORS D’OEUVRES Stuffed + Smoked Jalapeño | housemade sausage, sharp Irish cheddar, wrapped in house-cured bacon Beet Pickled Eggs | house-cured bacon, pickled mustard seeds, chives
DINNER first | Cheesy Grits with Smoked Duck second | Smoked Porchetta with a Chimichurri + Butter Bean Salad third | Smoked Butterscotch Panna CottaThis is a 21+ event. Menu subject to change. Due to the limitations of the venue we are regrettably unable to accommodate any alternative menu/allergen requests. Thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter.
Ogie’s Trailer Park on the west end of Providence is the place to be for amazing vegetarian snacks, a full bar stocked with signature cocktails, a variety of beers and every so often the trio of Trailer Park Girls put on a show to liven up any brunch.