Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis many of Rhode Island’s restaurants are trying to promote their online ordering and take out, and even moving to take out only. This page will attempt to be updated regularly with links to their ordering page or menu and phone numbers when online isn’t available. Resource Links for Small [….]
- April 27, 2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Eat Drink RI Festival Grand Tasting features samplings of over fifty locally produced beer, wine & spirits, as well as an abundance of local food artisans in the Rotunda & Ballroom of the Rhode Island Convention Center.
During the Tasting there will be all-new local food & drink presentations and this year we’re going for maximum interactivity with our presentation areas set in-the-round for attendees to enjoy.
Rotunda Lobby Presentations:
- 1 p.m. Nicks on Broadway’s Chef Derek Wagner on Seafood
- 3 p.m. Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel’s Chef Rebecca Lentrichia and Blackbird Farm’s Ann Marie Bouthillette on Meatballs
- 12:30 p.m. Newport Vineyards’s Executive Chef Andy Teixeira on Ricotta
- 1:30 p.m. Great Northern BBQ Co.’s Chef Jimmy James Caruso on BBQ
- 2:30 p.m. Basta and Bettola’s Chef Antonio Franco on Prosciutto
For the full list of Grand Tasting tables and participants, please see the Exhibitors page (continually updated).
Grand Tasting tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered and Local Food & Drink Presentations
2018 Eat Drink RI Festival Grand Tasting, photos by Brad Smith Photography
News Bites: GottaQ Smokehouse BBQ Needs Your Vote / Land & Sea Summer Farm Culinary Series / Hope & Main’s Schoolyard Market 2017 / Sage Cellars Introduce La Sirena WinesPublished on :
Updates on current local food and drink news in Rhode Island featuring: GottaQ Smokehouse BBQ Needs Your Vote / Land & Sea Summer Farm Culinary Series / Hope & Main’s Schoolyard Market 2017 / Sage Cellars Introduce La Sirena Wines