Showcasing the best of the ever-expanding Rhode Island culinary scene, the fourth annual, all-local Eat Drink RI Festival returns Thursday, April 30th through Sunday, May 3rd. The Festival, sponsored by Daniele, Inc., will be held throughout Providence.
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
- Ryan Beaudoin and Jeremy Ewing-Chow from Red Stripe, Providence & East Greenwich
- Christopher Champagne from 84 Tavern on Canal, Westerly
- Kelly Dull from north bakery, Providence
- Andrea LaFazia from Elmwood Diner, Providence
- Jennifer Luxmoore from Sin, Providence
- Maria Meza from El Rancho Grande, Providence
- Sara Reilly from Ellie’s Bakery, Providence
- Kaitlyn Roberts from Easy Entertaining Inc., Providence
- Colin Sepko from Julians, Providence
- Joe Simone from Simone’s, Warren
- Ben Wood from UMelt and Wildwood, Providence
Eat Drink RI’s David Dadekian is on the Raimondo Inaugural Committee and is very excited to be incorporating local food & drink into the events listed in the following news release. The Open House at the State House on Saturday, January 10th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Cocktail Challenge presented by The Westerly Pawcatuck Young Professionals Network. The event will showcase the growing cocktail culture in Westerly with eight competitors from some of Westerly’s best restaurants and bars.