compensation: 50K and up (including profit share opportunity for committed employees)
Employment Type: full-time
Tilly’s is Rhode Island’s first cheesesteak joint. We pride ourselves on scratch made American comfort food. We strive to serve as many local products as possible. The atmosphere is counter service casual, yet our staff offer attentive, friendly and knowledgeable service. With 49 seats indoors and a high volume, large take-out/delivery business as well as catering drop-off and pick-up orders, the shifts are fast paced. Tilly’s has been in business for 2+years, has a loyal neighborhood customer base, a tourist following, and a great reputation. Open for lunch and dinner from 7 days a week. Tilly’s will offer a lot of creative freedom and growth potential to the right candidates.
The Head Chef position is only open to Chefs who have a strong background with scratch cooking, menu development, managing food cost, strong management experience, catering experience, and at least 2 years in a head chef role. The Chef position demands strong organizational and problem-solving skills, a professional management style and strong communication skills.
Please read the eligibility requirements carefully before applying.
– Minimum 2 years Head Chef
– Ability to accurately cost all menu items and manage food/labor costs
– Dedication to high quality food production and strict adherence to food safety protocols
– Strong record of hiring and training dedicated hourly employees
– Experience with managing a team of 15 or more BOH staff
– Catering and large production experience
– Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills
– Spanish speaking a plus
Competitive salary based on experience
Employees benefits include weekly tip outs, 50% discounted food, vision/dental/health insurance.
To apply for this job please visit www.tillyscheesesteaks.com.