Website The Grange
Farm to table vegetarian
As the Sous Chef, you will provide leadership to the BOH team and ensure all team members are trained and striving for flawless execution of everything we serve. Along with the Head Chef, you are responsible for ensuring consistency and quality as well as developing innovative new menu items. You will also be required to manage proper production levels, sanitation practices, and waste.
Experience with vegetarian and vegan cooking is a plus but not required!
Experience: 3-5 years professional cooking experience and at least 1 year in a similar managerial role.
Education: Degree in culinary arts preferred but a combination of education and work related experience will be considered.
Required skills, knowledge and abilities including but not limited to:
– Ability to stay level-headed, and maintain composure in stressful situations
– Creativity and focus
– Excellent communication skills
– A compassionate and effective leadership style
– Ability and desire to booster collaboration and teamwork.
– Highly developed organizational skills
Some of the benefits we offer are:
– Competitive salary
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Paid time off
– simple IRA with company match
– A great team to work with
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com