Website Rhode Island Spirits Distillery & Tasting Room
RI Spirits is a craft distillery located in Pawtucket, RI. We make premium vodkas, gins, and liqueurs. Our Distillery makes all the products served in the Tasting Room and distributed to 120+ stores, bars, and restaurants statewide. Our Tasting Room is open to the public Fri-Sun and offers tours, samples, and cocktails.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org as per instructions below.
This position is a double role, and the employee will work both in the Tasting Room and in the Distillery. Responsible for management of Tasting Room, including the seasonal cocktail bar. This includes bar service, inventory control, merchandising, occasional staff management, and event planning & marketing.
• Work directly with the owners to ensure that every customer has an exemplary experience and strive to make every visitor a dedicated fan of RI Spirits;
• Have an energetic personality and the ability to multi-task;
• Be knowledgeable about our distilling process and be able to lead tours and train other staff accordingly;
• Resolve guest concerns;
• Perform or oversee opening and closing procedures and set up/break down of bar;
• Make (and train others to make) cocktails consistently
• Work with owners and/or consultants to market Tasting Room and Events to bring in a diverse customer base;
• Execute policies and procedures for control of cash, product, property & equipment;
• Upon hiring, must obtain/maintain a current state alcohol pouring permit.
Responsible for assisting in the distillery, including production, packaging, and cleaning.
• Maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness in the production facility;
• Load and unload ingredients, bottles, and other production materials/supplies from delivery services, and/or move raw materials and finished products within the facility;
• Properly follow organic, Kosher and gluten-free production guidelines;
• Safely operate pumps bottling machine, labeling machine and other equipment required to move and package spirits. (Thorough training provided.)
Some hours will be dictated by Tasting Room service hours; weekend availability is a must. (Sunday work not required.) Other hours will be flexible or vary around our production needs or your availability. Education and/or background in hospitality, bar or restaurant management, or event management a plus. Experience in a brewery/winery/distillery a plus.
You must be:
• 21 years old or older
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Attentive to detail and quality
• Willing to learn a lot and quickly
• Able to work well in a team and as an individual
• Able to keep inventory organized and neat
• A strong communicator with good listening skills
To Apply: email@example.com Please send a resume and a cover letter that a) expresses why you think you are a good fit for RI Spirits and how we fit into your ambitions for your career, and b) the three most important things you would ask us about the position and RI Spirits. We will request references after an interview.
RI Spirits is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org