Website Newport Vineyards
NEWPORT VINEYARDS, New England’s premier vineyard destination, is looking for passionate and dedicated candidates who are interested in joining one of Newport County’s most unique destinations
Newport Vineyards is hiring a full time/Part time servers and bartenders PM restaurant, Brix.
We are looking for bright, driven, positive candidates with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge to add to our Front of House team. Have a passion for food, beverage and farm to table dining with a desire to learn more and educate our guests. Candidates must be able to meet and exceed our goal of customer expectations and satisfaction during their visit with us.
· Excellent customer service skills: Essential that you maintain an energetic, friendly and positive attitude at all times
· Guest education on food, cocktails, wine, beer and spirits
· Serve customers in a friendly and timely manner
· Use upselling techniques
· Organization, cleanliness of restaurant equipment
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Must be TIPS certified
· Work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful environment
· Work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
· Able to work on a POS system
· Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
Skills and Qualifications
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships
Please send cover letter, resume and position desired. No walk-ins.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org