Website Hope and Main
The Production Crew Person is responsible for the implementation of all culinary activities related to contract manufacturing on behalf of Hope & Main, reporting directly to Production Supervisor and CoMTAP Manager. Responsibilities will include preparation of specific, contracted food products, both independently and as a part of a team. This individual must be able to follow strict recipes, operational plans, and fulﬁll all HACCP requirements. We expect an extremely high level of cleanliness and vigilance over food safety regulations and industry best practices. Non-Disclosure Agreement required. Part – Full time position. 20 – 35 hours per week, mostly evening/overnight hours.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A strong communicator who is organized, dependable and clearly demonstrates culinary competency with a positive attitude. This individual should have general knowledge of commercial kitchens, the equipment therein and related, and be able to troubleshoot common issues.
SCOPE OF WORK
– Work in team environment to produce contract manufacturing products-
– Ensure accuracy of recipes, measurements/scaling, pH specifications. (Includes calibration/maintenance of related equipment.)
– Monitoring and recording of processes, HACCP, time and temperature
– Thorough, regular cleaning and sanitation of kitchen and equipment
– Ability to follow directions
– Ability to lift at least 50lbs
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Availability on nights/weekends/holidays
– Reliable access to transportation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com