Isle Brewers Guild (aka The Guild based in Pawtucket, RI), one of the fastest growing craft breweries in U.S., is currently looking for a passionate and experienced General Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional attention to detail and great hospitality/customer care. This individual will be responsible for helping to lead and manage the build out of a new brewery and food concept located in Warren, Rhode Island that is slated to open mid-Spring 2021. The work will include assisting in the hiring of all staff, and roll out of the 140 seat venue.
We are looking for an individual who will help create an engaging atmosphere for guests as well as team members. We are looking for a leader who is accountable, serious about their craft, understands a “guest first” environment and has a passion for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the development and build out of the new venture
- Overseeing full operations including food and bar.
- Hiring and managing staff
- Execution of “guest first” experience
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting ability
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment
- Financial reporting to Managing Partner and Finance Director
- 5+ years management experience including work in a high volume full service restaurant
- Ability to manage others in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume kitchen
- Serving and bartending experience
- Proficient with computer systems including POS, excel, etc.
- Menu Development and management is a plus
Must be available to support 10-hour shift, nights, weekends and holiday schedules as required.
This General Manager’s position is full time salaried position with a competitive base pay plus comprehensive benefits including health & dental, vacation, holiday, and retirement plan with company match.
Isle Brewers Guild, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Pre-employment background check required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org