Website Easy Entertaining
Farm-to-fork Cafe and Catering Company.
Part time employment. Applicants can expect 20+ hours per week during high season. Must be available Monday – Friday 7a-4p, and weekends, some weeknights required. Prior experience is required.
– Lifting/loading (50 lb. maximum)
– Intaking orders from purveyors, checking for time/temperature abuse and cross checking invoices as items are delivered
– Storing items as they arrive
– Breaking down styled displays and washing service ware from such displays
– Returning service ware to it’s storage location
– Delivery of catered orders, both disposable and styled
– Prior experience as a dishwasher in catering or a hotel/banquet environment
– Food handler’s certification of serve safe certification
– Time management skills
– Knowledge of kitchen standards for cleanliness
– Valid US driver’s license with no infractions in the last 12 months
– Knowledge of food safety and hot holding standards
Hourly wage based on experience, bench test, and first month’s review. A percentage of gratuities, dispersed monthly can be expected. Bench test will be required after an in-person interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.easyentertainingri.com.