Website Easy Entertaining
Farm-to-fork Cafe and Catering Company.
Full-time employment supervising a group of 2-4 pastry assistants while baking and overseeing execution of all pastry and breads.
– Daily production of baked goods and event prep for the week
– Oversight of pastry assistants
– Inventory and oversight of production
– Staff scheduling
– Hands-on baking a minimum of 20-30 hours per week
– 3-5 years of experience in baking and pastry, minimum
– Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in baking and pastry preferred
– Early morning and weekend availability
– Serve safe certification
– Strong knowledge of recipe conversion and metric requirements
– Basic bread baking knowledge
– Some cake decorating experience required
– Time management skills
– Ability to work well within a savory and sweet environment
– Some lifting, loading and unloading should be expected (50 lb. max)
$13-$18/hour plus a percentage of gratuities, dispersed monthly. Bench test will be required after an in-person interview. Hourly wage determined based on past experience, bench test, and references.
To apply for this job please visit www.easyentertainingri.com.