Website Easy Entertaining
Easy Entertaining a Farm to Fork catering company and cafe is looking for Kitchen Prep Hands in their scratch kitchen.
Applicants MUST have the following:
– Prior experience as a prep cook, catering or in a hotel/banquet environment
– Safe Food Handler certified
– Hardworking & resourceful
– Speed and efficiency are a must
– Ability to follow recipes, guidelines, instructions and read prep lists with detailed descriptions
– Appreciation for local/seasonal cuisine & willingness to work in a scratch kitchen, where over 80% of our items are made from scratch
– Excellent time management
– Hours will be given on an as needed basis (expect 20-40 hours/month in the off season January-May) & (expect 40-80 hours per month in high season June
– Prep Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm or 3pm-10pm (little or no weekend work is required)
– Great opportunity for a supplementary job
– Happy to work around other jobs and schedules if submitted in advance
To apply please include the following information :
1. Current food service resume
2. Serve safe or safe food handlers certification
4. Optional but recommended – send references
5. No phone calls please We will respond if you meet our criteria via phone or email to set up an interview and bench test.
Compensation: dependent on experience, bench test, and first month evaluation + cash gratuities paid weekly, paid sick days, paid days off, access to healthcare after 6 months employment, monthly gratuities which range from $100-$700 extra per month paid once a month via paycheck
To apply for this job please visit www.easyentertainingri.com.