- This event has passed.
Hope & Main’s Bootcamp 2019
January 5 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$195
Do you have an idea for a food business? Here’s your chance to explore that idea with the region’s premier food business incubator. Hope & Main’s Bootcamp covers a broad number of topics related to starting and growing a food business. Topics include:
- Market Research
- Business Plans
- Branding, Sales & Marketing
- Funding Options
- Legal Considerations
This comprehensive overview of what it takes to start and sustain a food business also includes a panel discussion featuring entrepreneurs currently running food-related businesses. Opportunities for self-assessment, networking, and Q&A will also be provided.
Here’s what you’ll get out of participating in the Bootcamp:
- A road map to move your idea from product, to brand, to business
- The ability to identify market potential and target customer
- Clarity on your strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- A new perspective on the landscape of the local food economy