- April 28, 2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Eat Drink RI Festival Grand Tasting features samplings of over sixty locally produced beer, wine & spirits, as well as an abundance of local food artisans in Hall D of the Rhode Island Convention Center. During the Tasting there will be all-new local food & drink presentations on the Frigidaire Professional Presentation Stage sponsored and provided by Wickford Appliance featuring Rhode Island’s top chefs paired with a local producer to wow attendees with some of the best food in the country, all included with admission to the Grand Tasting.
- Easy Entertaining’s Chef Ashley Vanasse and Narragansett Creamery’s Pattie & Mark Federico
- Nicks on Broadway’s Chef Derek Wagner and Blackbird Farm’s Ann Marie Bouthillette
- Tallulah’s Taqueria’s Chef Jake Rojas and American Mussel Harvesters, Inc.
We’re adding a 2nd food & drink presentation area at this year’s Festival Grand Tasting. Get a floor-level, up-close look at the detail work & techniques of these chefs and artisans with this more interactive and intimate show area.
- Basta’s Chef Antonio Franco on Pasta
- Ellie’s Bakery’s Chefs Melissa Denmark and Caitlyn McGuire on Decorating Desserts
- El Rancho Grande’s Co-Owner Joaquin Meza on Cocktails
For the full list of Grand Tasting tables and participants, please see the Exhibitors page (continually updated).
Grand Tasting tickets are $75 and includes all food and beverage samplings offered and Local Food & Drink Presentations