It’s time for one lucky reader to win the Ultimate Prize Package Giveaway from HP Hood.
The Ultimate Prize Package includes:
- Two VIP tickets to the 2012 Hood New England Dairy Cook-Off®
- One night’s hotel accommodations at the Providence Marriott Downtown, arriving on Saturday, October 20, and checking out on Sunday, October 21.
- One copy of the 2011 Hood New England Dairy Cook-Off® cookbook, with the recipes from last year’s competition, including the Grand Prize winning recipe, Surf and Turf Sliders with Maine Lobster Sauce
The 2012 Hood New England Dairy Cook-Off® takes place Sunday, October 21. There are semi-final rounds in the morning through mid-afternoon, a VIP reception from 5 – 6- p.m., opening remarks from emcee Billy Costa of NECN’s TV Diner, and then the main event: the cook-off with ten thousand dollars on the line for one lucky and talented New England home cook.
To enter, please leave a comment below for each of the following.
- Leave a comment on this post with the name of your favorite HP Hood Dairy product.
- Please follow @hphood on Twitter, then let me know in an additional comment here that you’ve followed them.
- Like HP Hood on Facebook, then let me know in an additional comment here that you’ve liked them.
This gives each person up to three chances to win. At the end of the entry period a random number will be chosen, and that number comment will win the Ultimate Prize Package.
The contest is open to residents of New England, and does not include travel to Providence, R.I., so you must be able to get yourself to the event. The Providence Marriott Downtown does provide free parking. The contest will be open through Monday, October 8 at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will be emailed by noon EDT on Tuesday, October 9. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. Good luck!
Eat Drink RI is working with and receiving compensation from HP Hood to promote the New England Dairy Cook-Off.