Four current news releases—Eat Drink RI is not the source for these items—please follow any links for more information. The Blount Clam Shack The Blount Clam Shack and Soup Bar has opened its doors in the “Knowledge District” of Providence, RI. With a hot soup bar, guests can enjoy unlimited soup & fresh bread, giving them the option to try… Read more →
- Holiday News Bites: Junior League of Rhode Island, The Grange for Southside Community Land Trust, Easy Entertaining Inc.
- RI DEM News Release: DEM Seeking Nominations for Appointments to the Local Agriculture and Seafood Act Advisory Committee
- News Bites: Farm Fresh Rhode Island, Senator Jack Reed and the Farm Bill for Food Banks, the White Horse Tavern and Swiss Village Foundation
- RI DEM News Release: Seven Indoor Winter Farmers’ Markets Throughout the State Offer Rhode Islanders a Wide Variety of Local Products
- News Bites: RI Community Food Bank, Easy Entertaining, Southside Community Land Trust
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal beer Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Gracie's Jake Rojas Johnson & Wales La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pig pork Portsmouth Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine