Chef Jamie Bissonnette of Coppa and Toro in Boston was the winner of the fourth annual Cochon 555 Boston competition. The event, held this year at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Boston was even more over-the-top than years past with a packed ballroom of people eating outstanding pork dishes from Bissonnette along with the four other competitors, Chefs Barbara Lynch and Colin Lynch of Menton,… Read more →
- Ellie’s Bakery Wins Rhode Island Food Fights The Spectacular Cookie Smackdown 2013
- Holiday News Bites: Junior League of Rhode Island, The Grange for Southside Community Land Trust, Easy Entertaining Inc.
- RI DEM News Release: DEM Seeking Nominations for Appointments to the Local Agriculture and Seafood Act Advisory Committee
- News Bites: Farm Fresh Rhode Island, Senator Jack Reed and the Farm Bill for Food Banks, the White Horse Tavern and Swiss Village Foundation
- RI DEM News Release: Seven Indoor Winter Farmers’ Markets Throughout the State Offer Rhode Islanders a Wide Variety of Local Products
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal beer Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas Johnson & Wales La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pig pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine