On Monday night March 15, 2010, a surprise party was held for Bruce Tillinghast, Chef/Owner of New Rivers in Providence, RI, to celebrate the restaurant’s twentieth birthday. When New Rivers’ Executive Chef Beau Vestal asked if I could cover the evening for posterity, of course I said yes. New Rivers is one of those rare gems of fine dining in… Read more →
- Ellie’s Bakery Wins Rhode Island Food Fights The Spectacular Cookie Smackdown 2013
- Holiday News Bites: Junior League of Rhode Island, The Grange for Southside Community Land Trust, Easy Entertaining Inc.
- RI DEM News Release: DEM Seeking Nominations for Appointments to the Local Agriculture and Seafood Act Advisory Committee
- News Bites: Farm Fresh Rhode Island, Senator Jack Reed and the Farm Bill for Food Banks, the White Horse Tavern and Swiss Village Foundation
- RI DEM News Release: Seven Indoor Winter Farmers’ Markets Throughout the State Offer Rhode Islanders a Wide Variety of Local Products
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal beer Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas Johnson & Wales La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pig pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine