On Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Chef Matt Jennings of Farmstead Inc. and Chef Beau Vestal of New Rivers prepared dinner at the James Beard House in New York. Their menu was a tribute to and celebration of Julia Child who would have had her 100th birthday earlier this year. Above is a video from the kitchen that evening. It is a time-lapse of a little over an hour of footage compressed into under four minutes. Another post will follow with photographs and an interview with the chefs at the event.
- David Dadekian and Amy Bernhardt Receive Rhode Island Foundation 2014 Innovation Fellowships
- Chef Nemo Bolin of Cook & Brown Public House Wins Two Trophies at 2014 Boston American Lamb Jam
- News Bites: White House Kids’ “State Dinner,” Dave’s Coffee Syrup Goes National, Food & Wine’s People’s Best New Chef 2014
- News Bites: RI Hospitality Culinary Competition, Rhode Island Open Space Grants, Ocean State Job Lot Food Donation
- StarChefs.com 2014 Coastal New England Rising Stars Awards Comes to Providence
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie charity chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine