On Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Chef Matt Jennings of Farmstead Inc. and Chef Beau Vestal of New Rivers prepared dinner at the James Beard House in New York. Their menu was a tribute to and celebration of Julia Child who would have had her 100th birthday earlier this year. Above is a video from the kitchen that evening. It is a time-lapse of a little over an hour of footage compressed into under four minutes. Another post will follow with photographs and an interview with the chefs at the event.
- News Bites: Dave’s Coffee Exclusive, Fox Point Pickling Company, Fit2Cook4Kids at Whole Foods Market
- Chef Joe Simone Named Signature Chef for March of Dimes Rhode Island’s 13th Annual Signature Chef Auction
- News Bites: Hope & Main Readying to Open, Farm Fresh RI Farmers Markets, New Attractions in Newport & Bristol Counties
- Julians Win Rhode Island Food Fights Incredible Ice Cream Throwdown 2014
- News Bites: Rhode Island Boy’s Recipe Wins White House State Dinner Invitation, Senator Reed and Summer Food Service Program, Amos House Lunch Series & Cooking Classes
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcuterie chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Easy Entertaining Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas Janet Coit Kaitlyn Roberts La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine