On Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Chef Matt Jennings of Farmstead Inc. and Chef Beau Vestal of New Rivers prepared dinner at the James Beard House in New York. Their menu was a tribute to and celebration of Julia Child who would have had her 100th birthday earlier this year. Above is a video from the kitchen that evening. It is a time-lapse of a little over an hour of footage compressed into under four minutes. Another post will follow with photographs and an interview with the chefs at the event.
- Gracie’s Chef Matthew Varga Wins at 2015 Boston Lamb Jam, Chef Tiffani Faison Takes Best in Show
- RI Food Policy Council Media Release: Rhode Island Receives $437,000 through USDA’s Food Insecurity Nutrition Incentive Grant Program
- News Bites: Reed Announces $100K Grant for RI Public Health Institute, Lyle Morse Named Executive Chef Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa, Jack’s Abby Brewing Expands to R.I.
- News Bites: Bottles Fine Wine Begins Drizly Home Delivery, Harvesting Rhode Island Premieres on RI PBS, JWU Student Fellowship Award
- Bake. Eat. Love. Wins Rhode Island Food Fights Great Cupcake Championship 2015
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Food Trucks In the Area
Blackbird Farm Champe Speidel chef cocktail David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner farm Farmstead Gracie's Kaitlyn Roberts Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway Providence restaurant Rhode Island RI wine