Chef Matt Jennings of Farmstead & La Laiterie in Providence joins New England Patriots’ fans Chefs Jamie Bissonette, Tiffani Faison and Gabriel Frasca in putting their pride where their mouths are in a big Super Bowl bet against New York Giants’ fans Chefs Harold Dieterle, Lee Anne Wong and Michael Ferraro. The trash talk begin last week between Jennings and Wong on Twitter (see @matthewjennings and @leeannewong) and soon enveloped the rest of the Twittering chefs until today saw Food & Wine unleash the full details of the “Super Bowl Restaurant Smackdown” bet. Check out the link and watch all the chefs’ Twitter feeds, links below, for the agony (Statue of Liberty hats & pastrami in New England!) and ecstasy (lobster hats & clam chowder in New York!) on Sunday.
- Chef Joe Simone Named Signature Chef for March of Dimes Rhode Island’s 13th Annual Signature Chef Auction
- News Bites: Hope & Main Readying to Open, Farm Fresh RI Farmers Markets, New Attractions in Newport & Bristol Counties
- Julians Win Rhode Island Food Fights Incredible Ice Cream Throwdown 2014
- News Bites: Rhode Island Boy’s Recipe Wins White House State Dinner Invitation, Senator Reed and Summer Food Service Program, Amos House Lunch Series & Cooking Classes
- News Bites: north bakery Opening, Kickstart JWU Alumnus’ Pasta Flyer, Julians Names New Chefs
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcuterie chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Easy Entertaining Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas Janet Coit Kaitlyn Roberts La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine