Chef Matt Jennings of Farmstead & La Laiterie in Providence joins New England Patriots’ fans Chefs Jamie Bissonette, Tiffani Faison and Gabriel Frasca in putting their pride where their mouths are in a big Super Bowl bet against New York Giants’ fans Chefs Harold Dieterle, Lee Anne Wong and Michael Ferraro. The trash talk begin last week between Jennings and Wong on Twitter (see @matthewjennings and @leeannewong) and soon enveloped the rest of the Twittering chefs until today saw Food & Wine unleash the full details of the “Super Bowl Restaurant Smackdown” bet. Check out the link and watch all the chefs’ Twitter feeds, links below, for the agony (Statue of Liberty hats & pastrami in New England!) and ecstasy (lobster hats & clam chowder in New York!) on Sunday.
- Eat Drink RI Presents Napa Valley’s Barlow Vineyards at The Café of Easy Entertaining
- News Bites: RI DEM Farm Viability Grants, Providence Storefront Improvement, The Revolving Door
- Three Rhode Island Chefs and a Restaurant Named to 2014 James Beard Foundation Awards Semifinalists List
- Up-to-the-minute Feeds of Congressman Jim Langevin’s Rhode Island Food Week
- News Bites: RI Community Food Bank Canstruction 2014, The Savory Affair Food and Wine Tours, RI Hospitality Association News
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie charity chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine