Each year the editors of Food & Wine magazine select ten chefs from around the country as the Best New Chefs. This year, in addition to the editors’ selections, there will be a People’s Best New Chef choice. Food & Wine and CNN’s Eatocracy have nominated 100 chefs—ten chefs in ten regions of the United States—and now the online masses have until March 1 to whittle that down to one People’s Best New Chef. In the New England region Rhode Island has two nominees: Cook & Brown Public House‘s Chef Nemo Bolin and Tallulah on Thames‘s Chef Jake Rojas. Please vote for your favorite and show the country that Rhode Island has The People’s Best New Chef 2011: New England.
- Gracie’s Chef Matthew Varga Wins at 2015 Boston Lamb Jam, Chef Tiffani Faison Takes Best in Show
- RI Food Policy Council Media Release: Rhode Island Receives $437,000 through USDA’s Food Insecurity Nutrition Incentive Grant Program
- News Bites: Reed Announces $100K Grant for RI Public Health Institute, Lyle Morse Named Executive Chef Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa, Jack’s Abby Brewing Expands to R.I.
- News Bites: Bottles Fine Wine Begins Drizly Home Delivery, Harvesting Rhode Island Premieres on RI PBS, JWU Student Fellowship Award
- Bake. Eat. Love. Wins Rhode Island Food Fights Great Cupcake Championship 2015
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Food Trucks In the Area
Blackbird Farm Champe Speidel chef cocktail David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner farm Farmstead Gracie's Kaitlyn Roberts Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway Providence restaurant Rhode Island RI wine