Each year the editors of Food & Wine magazine select ten chefs from around the country as the Best New Chefs. This year, in addition to the editors’ selections, there will be a People’s Best New Chef choice. Food & Wine and CNN’s Eatocracy have nominated 100 chefs—ten chefs in ten regions of the United States—and now the online masses have until March 1 to whittle that down to one People’s Best New Chef. In the New England region Rhode Island has two nominees: Cook & Brown Public House‘s Chef Nemo Bolin and Tallulah on Thames‘s Chef Jake Rojas. Please vote for your favorite and show the country that Rhode Island has The People’s Best New Chef 2011: New England.
- News Bites: Kids & Chefs Cook for Success, Easy Entertaining New Early Winter Menu, Harry’s Bar & Burger Opens Second Location in Providence
- News Bites: American Heart Association’s National Eating Healthy Day, Newport Restaurant Week 2014, Thirst Boston Showcases Providence Bartenders
- News Bites: Boy Scouts Collecting for the RI Community Food Bank, Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market Opening, JWU Program Review and Tour
- News Bites: Local Agriculture and Seafood Act Grant Program Public Hearing, Tallulah on Thames Burgers BBQ & Sunday Suppers, Providence Chefs & Bartender to Represent at StarChefs in N.Y.
- News Bites: Newport Vineyards Opens Restaurant, DEM Farm Viability Grants, Cook & Brown Public House Wins National Competition
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Food Trucks In the Area
Blackbird Farm Champe Speidel chef cocktail David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner farm Farmstead Gracie's Jake Rojas Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway Persimmon Providence restaurant Rhode Island RI wine