Each year the editors of Food & Wine magazine select ten chefs from around the country as the Best New Chefs. This year, in addition to the editors’ selections, there will be a People’s Best New Chef choice. Food & Wine and CNN’s Eatocracy have nominated 100 chefs—ten chefs in ten regions of the United States—and now the online masses have until March 1 to whittle that down to one People’s Best New Chef. In the New England region Rhode Island has two nominees: Cook & Brown Public House‘s Chef Nemo Bolin and Tallulah on Thames‘s Chef Jake Rojas. Please vote for your favorite and show the country that Rhode Island has The People’s Best New Chef 2011: New England.
- Ham Jam 2014 is Coming to The Met on Sunday, March 16
- The CupCAKE Contessas Win Rhode Island Food Fights Great Cupcake Championship 2014
- Eat Drink RI Presents Napa Valley’s Barlow Vineyards at The Café of Easy Entertaining
- News Bites: RI DEM Farm Viability Grants, Providence Storefront Improvement, The Revolving Door
- Three Rhode Island Chefs and a Restaurant Named to 2014 James Beard Foundation Awards Semifinalists List
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie charity chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine