Each year the editors of Food & Wine magazine select ten chefs from around the country as the Best New Chefs. This year, in addition to the editors’ selections, there will be a People’s Best New Chef choice. Food & Wine and CNN’s Eatocracy have nominated 100 chefs—ten chefs in ten regions of the United States—and now the online masses have until March 1 to whittle that down to one People’s Best New Chef. In the New England region Rhode Island has two nominees: Cook & Brown Public House‘s Chef Nemo Bolin and Tallulah on Thames‘s Chef Jake Rojas. Please vote for your favorite and show the country that Rhode Island has The People’s Best New Chef 2011: New England.
- Cox Local Video: Food, Flowers and Cool Cars Raise Funds
- David Dadekian and Amy Bernhardt Receive Rhode Island Foundation 2014 Innovation Fellowships
- Chef Nemo Bolin of Cook & Brown Public House Wins Two Trophies at 2014 Boston American Lamb Jam
- News Bites: White House Kids’ “State Dinner,” Dave’s Coffee Syrup Goes National, Food & Wine’s People’s Best New Chef 2014
- News Bites: RI Hospitality Culinary Competition, Rhode Island Open Space Grants, Ocean State Job Lot Food Donation
@dadekian's Latest Instagram Photo:
Andrew Shotts award Beau Vestal Benjamin Sukle Blackbird Farm Boston Bristol Champe Speidel charcutepalooza charcuterie charity chef Chez Pascal cocktail competition Cook & Brown Public House David Dadekian DEM Department of Environmental Management Derek Wagner dinner Ellen Gracyalny farm Farmstead food Garrison Confections Gracie's Jake Rojas La Laiterie lamb magazine Massachusetts Matthew Varga Matt Jennings Melissa Denmark Newport New Rivers Nick's on Broadway pastry Persimmon pork Providence recipe restaurant Rhode Island Rhode Island Community Food Bank RI Tallulah on Thames The Dorrance wine